Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

I have been sewing quite a bit today with minor success...First project was a making a new cover for my ironing board. That was a total fail. I decided to just order a beautiful one from etsy. I have been and will be spending a lot of time at the ironing board, so it has to be pretty. The next project was rompers for my 8 month old. Those turned out great, and I also embroidered his name. The next project was nightgowns for the girls...I bought this super stretchy type fabric from walmart, but it turned out to be to stretchy, and was a mess...oh well. The children are all in bed, so I am going to start building my inventory for the next couple of hours. I am going to start with pillowcase dresses, as those are the easiest fit for children of all sizes (plus they are really cute). Will post pics when they are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment