Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, December 24, 2010

plugged in...

After receiving our household goods 4 days ago, I have been cleaning, organising, breaking down boxes, cleaning, organizing, breaking down boxes. I wanted to get everything in order before I started sewing again. I am not completely set up, I think by next week the house will be completely in order. Our upstairs conversion in going to start the first of the year, and should be done by February. My sewing room will be upstairs. In the meantime, I my sewing space will be at the end of my bedroom...

impromptu sewing room on the end of my bedroom, until my sewing room is complete...

Fleece fabric that will be be in my winter collection...

more fleece fabric.

That is all for now.  My Father, Sister, and her two sons are going to be coming to Our region tomorrow, and I cannot wait to see my beautiful family. We are so blessed.

Merry Christmas, I hope that you are richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment