Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pepsi....

Pepsi, you are my friend, and you are my foe. I love to hate you, and I hate to love you, but alas I do. There is something about a a cold glass of  Pepsi that takes the edge off...
Yes, I know it is 180 empty calories of caramelized corn syrup per 8oz glass, but still, I love you still.

I have wrestled with your carbonated comfort for years. I have gone months without seeing your face, but I always go back. Your fuzzy fizz brings back childhood memories, of a refreshing luxury. I grew up on you, you are have been a staple in our family tree for generations...

So Pepsi, three cheers to you, I thank you for what you have meant to me. Though my devotion is true, I hope my children never befriend you. At this point they have never tasted your bubbles, and I really hope they never will!

but still, I love you still...

No comments:

Post a Comment