Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Thursday, January 6, 2011

clicking, shipping and making rubber duckies...

I recently became the #1 fan of the United States Post Office...I have to admit, I use to never think twice about them...that was until I ran into this guy

front door step pick up (click n ship)

Mr. postman...don't forget about me

The pictures above were my first package pick up, and I kept looking out my door, to see if they were gone. It seemed almost too good to be true. I mean, seriously...I use to have to go to the post office carrying my baby, wrangling an active two year old, boy and reminding my preschool daughters not to touch things...All of this while carrying packages, and trying to have a sound conversation with the post man...

Now all that I do is, pay postage online, print out the shipping label, schedule a pick up date, set it on my front door (pictured above), and watch it drive off with the mailman...Yes, USPS...I LOVE you....

On another note I made an edible rubber ducky today...

I had a pretty stressful day and I took out all of my frustration on icing this duck...

Today was my youngest son's first birthday, and I thought a rubber ducky was fitting. He is the sweetest little boy...In a way it seems longer than a year, that his sweet presence has been with us...
Happy Birthday little boy!

Happy Thursday to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment