Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Patriotic Etsy

tis true, I am a patriot, all military families are. Keeping the home fires burning while the guys are away serving and protecting is a great service to the nation. I love the flag, and I take great pride in Our nation. So, it was only natural for me to throw something together with these great colors right before the holiday weekend.

Here is my newest listing on Etsy


I was also excited to be featured in a treasuryPatriot Games Treasury on Etsy with this top today. It is the second treasury that I have been included in since coming back to Etsy a couple of days ago...I forgot how much fun it is to be an etsian. It's not all about selling, but being part of a handmade community of artists.

Now that I am build up shop mode again, I am having all of these ideas swirling around my head for clothing creations. It's a prOcess.

Blessings---Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment