Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

She opens her arms to the poor, she extends her hands to the needy

Proverbs 20 states that a Godly woman opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.

Of course there is always the practical need to give to charities, and and to church programs, but I think this goes further than that.

I think we need to look deeper into the people that are around us, and see their needs with God's eyes. Poor does not always mean without money, it could also be someone without family or friends.

Needy people are all around us, a need to feel accepted faults and all. A need to be loved, even if they are quite unlovable. A need to be resepected and appreciated.

I feel like a proverbs 31 woman not only sees to it that those around her are fed and clothed, but also respected, honored, and appreciated...

On the note of my clothing store-Sweet Home Boutique-I have listed several new things including a little red riding hood dress with a little pointy hood. This morning I listed this top made using Joel Dewberry fabric. This top is now available in my Etsy shop!




I hope you have a blessed Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment