Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Saturday, August 27, 2011

purple knit heaven


Didn't I mention I was in Love with Knit in my last post...Well here is another knit listing for my shop.
 
lovin my sweet little model..maybe I am biased :-)
 





 
 
This dress is so comfortable and modern for little girls...I made it using a pattern from the great designer HeidiandFinn... I can't wait to make more of these in different colors...
I ordered 3 new colors tonight
silver silky knit, red silky knit, and teal silky knit.
So what do you think of this dress??
You can find it in my shop in Sweet Home Boutique Here
 

7 comments:

  1. Your 'model' is soo sweet!
    Lovely dress, too!
    ioana
    www.karaandandu.blogspot.com
    (new EBT follower)
    If you'd like a button exchange, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! She's like a mini super model and that dress is just too cute ♥
    Dropped by from EBT and am following now!
    Cheers~Samantha
    http://theadornedarticleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the EBT... love your new blog design! Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This model is just adorable. The dress though seems a little clunky through the armpits and shoulders. But, perhaps it just doesn't fit her correctly.
    http://todaystreasureshoptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you--that is my sweet little daughter. The dress is Too big for her. Childrens patterns seem to run small, but this one was true to size. The next time I make this for her, I will make it a size smaller. Thanks for all the comments, off the check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress and your model is very cute. Love that first pose! I'm glad I stopped by from EBT to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI,
    So sweet.. Really like it.. Thanks for sharing..

    buy caverta

    ReplyDelete