Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The wonderful world of Knit!!


Feeling rather frustrated last night, and waiting too see the results of the Hurricane, I decided to slice up some knit fabric to see what came of it. I went by a pattern from DMK women's wear and threw this little thing together.


yes, yes, that is a poochy 10 week pregnant belly hiding behind that sweater


 
What do you think? Plain, simple and a start to something beautiful...I have always been intimidated by knits, but something made me courageous and I conquered my fears...Now my head is swirling with ideas....Dresses, tops with belts, wrapped hooded sweaters...and possibly a cowl neck dress for little girls.
Not to mention all of the great knit fabric out there...prints, colors, and patterns...oh my!!
The wonderful world of Knits!!
 
You can check out this knit top here
You can also check out more from my shop
Sweet Home Boutique on Etsy Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment