Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New little lady dresses.. and a shrug



I listed 2 new dresses today in Sweet Home Boutique. I have already made these dresses for my own girls, but I got so many compliments on them I decided to list them in my shop...I have tried many different patterns for my girls, but always go back to the peasant dress because it is so comfortable and easy to wear (no zippers, buttons, ties. etc.)
 

 
 
 When we were in Virginia Beach VA this summer we lived right beside a Johannes Fabric...It was basically a dream come true to live beside an amazing fabric store so before I left I picked up several fabrics including the fabric shown in this dress.
 
You can check out this dress in my Etsy shop here


  I also added this dress with Oh Deer fabric by Moda...I think it is so gorgeous. It again is a peasant style, but with a complete elastic waistline as opposed to it just on the back.


 It also has a pretty red band on the bottom with darker red trees.
                                                 You can find this Moda dress in my Etsy shop here

Yesterday I got this listing up. I have made several of these for my daughters and have received a ton of compliments on them.

                                                                little crochet shrug

            My girls wore these all summer over their little tank tops and they complimented every outfit so well. You can also see the Shrug in my shop here


No comments:

Post a Comment