Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boy Clothes!!!


I once was a mommy of two little girls, and my world was completely pink. In April 2008 we had our first boy, and now have 3 little guys ages 4, 2, and 7months (along with our 5 and 6 year old girls)...
So, as a seamstress mommy to girls it is so fun, and so easy to come up with amazing outifts. Little girls are all about twirl, ruffles, gorgeous fabric etc.  I find it a lot harder to sew for my little guys because, at least in my mind, they always need to look "cool"......
On that note, I listed 3 little man things in my shop today with my baby boy modeling :-)

                                                         The classic mustache onsie you can find in my shop here
                                                      Bicycle rompers you can find here
                                    And a classic corduroy ropmers with tie for the little man at work
                                                You can find them in my shop here
 
 
So, I hope I am doing my part in the world to add cool baby boy clothing to Etsy
You can check out the other listings in my shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment