Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Finally, A Women's Hat, And A New Tunic


I finally got around to listing a women's crochet hat! I have tried many styles, and I didn't like any of them. I thought they were either not very flattering or to too juvenile. I found this hat to be a perfect style for a classy woman. Here it is...





 
 I also listed this purple and teal damask print tunic with coordinating lilac pockets. I just like pockets of all kinds, so I try to add them to my clothing here and there. I think I need to start adding some to my children's clothing, though I really don't like it when children stand with their hands in the pockets.




So what do you think of my new hat, and tunic??

I would also like to add that I am very sorry for the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. I have two daughters  6&7, and I could not help but think about what the parents are going through. It reminded me, again, that I am glad to home school.

No comments:

Post a Comment