Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2000 Miles Of Crochet

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and happy New year. My husband surprised me with an awesome Christmas present that I am using right now to type this, A Macbook Pro. It is so lightweight and smart, wonderful. I guess that's the reason that they say, once you go Mac.....

We also packed up our family and traveled over 2000 miles tugging our travel trailer behind us. We  made stops in Huntsville, Alabama, Tallahassee Florida, and St. Petersburg Florida. We visited with a lot of family which was awesome because it was the first time that most of them have met my 3 youngest children. My awesome husband drove the entire time so I sat beside him up to my knees in yarn and happily crocheted. I sold several crochet items before I left, so I first made all of those up. I then made 4 crochet animal hats, 2 infinity scarves, 2 pairs of boot cuffs, and started other things. I got some of my new items up in my shop, so here they are...

Sleepy Owl Hat...

 White boot cuffs
 Black boot cuffs...

Grey sock monkey hat
 Pink Sock monkey hat
 And gold infinity scarf with matching hat...

 And that is what 2000 miles of riding as a passenger in a car will do for you, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year ! I'm sure that all of your crochet work helped those 2,000 miles fly by.
    The animal hats are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete