Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fall is Coming!

Fall is coming so I am getting ready. Usually the southern heat makes me very ready for the mild temperatures of fall. Even though I homeschool this time of year bring back so many memories of being a child and starting fresh. It was a new season, and a new school year. The temperature was dropping and the leaves started to die and fall to the ground. I can still smell the aroma of jumping into a huge pile of leaves as a child. Fall inspires me as a time of gathering, hope, and refreshment. So, to get things ready for this wonderful season I added some festive fall fashion to my shop for children. 

 






                                So, what do you think? Are you feeling more festive for fall now?

No comments:

Post a Comment