Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Three dangs, and a catalogue...

so mama is cookin this up in the crock pot for dinner, the sad part is that I forgot to turn it on, so it sat like this for 2 hours, cold, alone, scared....so dinner time was pushed back
DANG #1


We were going to make sourdough bread to go with, but in his enthusiasm, my two year old son got the box, ran around the house, and placed it in some "secret hiding spot"
DANG #2

We then resorted to our stash of local foods, for the compliment, I bought the biscuit mix, but I forgot to buy the buttermilk (you know, butter milk biscuits)
Dang #3

so, lucky for the children, they got to try out instant butter grits for dinner


On the bright side, I made one of these...

A Etsy  Sweet Home Boutique Catalogue, it was super easy, quick, and free, we like free...
I think I am going to put it in a three ring binder with those page protector things...you know, in case I ever need a catalogue for something....

On that note...
Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment