Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, November 19, 2010

happiness is........

One of these things in your OWN house...As soon as the maintenance man wheeled in those blessed machines in my door I knew we were going to be BFF's...



Maintance brought them in so we can use for the final two weeks of our stay (and they were brand new)

yes, my friends, that is dirty clothes in a machine that will get them clean....the simple things

there is something better than a washer and dryer though---flowers that  someone left at our doorstep this morning (sitting on top of the new  washer and dryer)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm in my 30's and this year was the first time i've had a washer?dryer in my house. It's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That question mark was a typo, oops. : x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I feel so bad for my mom who had four little ones growing up and no washer and dryer. I remember spending many hours at the laundry mat, I know it had to be stressful for her :-(.
    Congratulations on your set!!! I never had a dishwasher until I was a married adult, that was a HUGE help!!

    ReplyDelete