Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, January 21, 2011

A couple a new thangs

I wanted to post some pictures of some new "thangs" for Sweet Home Boutique

Some pretty Amy Butler Fabric from her new collection "soul blossoms"...I am going to make a long sleeve, as in down to my wrists long sleeve dress out of this pretty fabric

bam...well hello maternity pillow, you arrived right in time to finish up my first maternity order

bam, a little bit of pair covered fabric

One of these sewing magazines...I think I might subscribe to this one...

yep, it's sideways...I forgot to edit these bad boys before I uploaded them to my blog, nonetheless, this should be a great read

and some of this little stuff...to trim some things up..

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment