Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sewing for the King...

As I was sitting at my machine last night feeling for not having for not having the same amount of sales as last week I began to pray. I realized in the zeal of building my business again I have not stopped to listen to Him..

                                        "Be still, and KNOW that I Am God'   (Psalm 46:10)
He spoke to me in that still small voice and told me to be patient. He impressed upon me that I am sewing for Him. He slowed down my business a to show me that each garment is made for His purpose, and that I am to construct each piece as is I were making a robe for the King.
Thank you God for God for always being so loving and patient with me in my walk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment