Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Going's On's.


            Lately, I have been kept pretty busy with getting orders out for my shop, making new items, and enjoying the holidays with my family. Next week is a big week over here with our mustache bash on Saturday. My girls also have pre team tryouts for gymnastics on Saturday, and Thursday is going to be packed full with recitals for both ballet, and chorus. I am also excited that I made my first international sale to Australia since re-opening my shop about one month ago. Australia has always been my number one international customer, followed by Canada.  More news with my shop is that I am actually this time going to sit down with a accountant to go over how to take care of the "giant monster beast"-I mean taxes for my shop. I think the tax issue with small business is way more complicated than it needs to be. Yes, that last time we tried to file taxes for our business I received a bill from the IRS for $7000 (which I corrected, but scary anyway). I think the initial investment in hiring an accountant is going to save me from the IRS coming and knocking on my door with big bills because I did something wrong.  Not my favorite part of being a business owner.

On a happy note I quickly listed this little Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer hat just in time for Christmas!


 

That's all the going's on's that I have going on for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment