Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

modeling is dangerous, and a new dress

 
 I was able to put out a new dress today with some of my pretty new fabric from Free Spirit. My husband was not home to snap some pictures for me, and my Cannon Rebel has proven way to heavy for my children to snap pictures with. I was left to set my camera on a trusty grill, and take some pictures with the continuous setting. During one of my "pose in front of camera moves" I swiped my hand on the fence and got a splinter in my middle finger. The funny thing is that it was all caught on camera, so being the laugh at myself type of person that I am I will now share them with you...

First are the ones that made the cut...



 



And here is where the fatal splinter was caught on camera...
 This was the moment before the pain sensor told my brain I got a splinter
  
And this is the moment that the pain hit.
 

And, actually the dress looked good in this picture, but it was of me nursing my wounds (totally forgetting that the camera was still shooting....

Oh well, so about my new purple dress....what do you think?

2 comments: