Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Customer appreciation

Well now that I am officially closed,  again, I am spending some time in reflection of the first two months selling on ETSY.  In two months I made 14 sales,  and I am very happy with that. I have gotten feedback from most of the people that I have sold too, and they are all very happy. One customer sent me some pictures of a dress she bought for her daughter, and was thrilled with it. I asked her permission to post the pictures on here, and was very happy to help in any way :-)))

                                                      Here is the dress that was/is listed
                                                             and here is what she said

"Hi Rachel! I would like to send you a picture of my daughter, BeBe, in the pumpkin patch wearing your creation! We've received many compliments. Thanks for making her photo shoot so special!



Doesn't she look perfect? I am especially happy because she is a sweet little baby, and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE sweet little babies...

I have also received other very positive feedback, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to minister to people through making them beautiful clothing.
                            

2 comments:

  1. Hi, found ya through SWC. You make some adorable clothes! Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Cat, I have so much fun! I can't wait to get things set up in our new locale!

    ReplyDelete