Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Monday, November 1, 2010

getting the house ready.

There are a lot of things to do when you move out of military quarters. Especially when you have painted accent walls and murals all over the house.


The playroom was a woodland forrest
 



 

     






 I was going to attempt to be superwomen and do all of the cleaning and painting myself, but have decided that the money, and peace of mind  of paying someone else to do it is money well spent. Today we are shipping out our car, and this week they are taking all of our furniture out to be shipped. The girls already gave their beds away (since they will be getting bunk beds), and let me tell you, they are so excited to sleep on the floor. They think it is the coolest things since sliced bread. It just dawned on me that I am going to be sleeping on the floor too, and I am NOT excited about that. It is going to be rough without my cozy bed for 6 weeks. Oh, and not having a washer or dryer...that is going to be will definatly complicate things.
Being a military wife sure provides a lot of opportunity for adventure, but I would not have it any other way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment