Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Saturday, November 6, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

you make lemonade, right? Well, when life leaves you paper, moving boxes, tape, an empty house, an artsy mama, and four little children....


pile of things I stumbled upon in the master bedroom after the movers left
  You make paper space princesses, caped  hero's and a cardboard castle, right??


rockin the paper fashion
 


Benjamin checking out how his suit is put together
 



the dashing princess Naomi, she looks good in paper, right??
 




playing in the castle (yes that is baby feet making their way through the entrance at the bottom)
  


I wish I could say that this was all their idea, but it was not. I think it was a result of me sitting in an isolated room for two days while the packers did their packing. Even though my sewing machine is packed up, I see that it is possible to still make clothing (though I would think no one in their right mind would ever purchase something like this)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment