Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sewing marathon with 4 skirts...

Well my sewing ambition goals were not met, and wow was I ambitious! I did however make 4 beautiful twirl skirts in size 4t. I will post pictures tommorow, when I get some nice late afternoon light. I decided to go ahead and start an etsy shop, but nothing will be listed on it until tommorow. Some of my future ambitions are to make baby slings, purses (have a great pattern already), aprons, possibly some clothing for women, children dress up costumes and more. I decided to make several twirl skirts because my daughters love them so much. Especially Naomi, she dug hers out of the dirty clothes hamper to wear today, and put it over her pajama's to sleep in. I would say that is love, right? Well off to get some rest for Church tommorow, and sams club shopping. Hopefully I can work on the sweet pea purse tommorow...
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment