Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

longings and toothbrushs...

If you have even  one little kid you will know what I am talking about (unless your way super awesome, and can keep up on this). Me, I am not, I can only do ten things at once, and anything after that is way overload. This leads me to toothbrushes...I am really into teeth, and keeping them super clean. Especially those of my children. We run into a problem, however, at the end of the day when everyone runs to put their toothbrushes back. Sometimes they get shoved  in random places... never to be found again. I found a hopeful solution to the disappearing toothbrushes while walking the halls of the local  walmart today in the form of these...
yes, suction toothbrushes...this looks promising

On to the longings. I am longing to get to work in my business, I absolutely love what I do, and hate that I had to pack it up for the overseas move. In the meantime, I am researching different areas of marketing, and researching everything else in general...
Fortunately, I saved these so I can do the mundane task of pattern cutting and taping








My manilla enevlope packages, filled with patterns...They are getting crammed into my suitcase along with these...


More Micheal Miller fabric that I am going to be taking along with me on the airplane...

I am also encouraged by  this

My first spam that arrived in the mail today for Sweet Home Boutique..YaY!!



Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment