Navigation About Etsy Fabric Inspiration How To

Monday, November 8, 2010

yo chillin

yep, that is what I am now doing. At some point during the day I realized that my house was more white than colored, and that all of my labor was starting to make a difference. I am now about  3/4 of the way done with the massive painting chore, and I feel pretty good about it. Tomorrow we are taking the day off and going to the zoo first thing in the morning...




Tonight we all sat around in our air mattress palace (thanks to walmart and friends). The kids watched a netflix  instant movie, while I played around with my new IPhone 4. I have been wanting one for awhile, and went ahead and bought it. I can use it for my business, and it will be nice to have all of that information at my fingertips when I am out and about with my children. I also feel like I need to be doing something crafty, so I bought a couple skeins of orange yarn, and started to make little boleros for my daughters...

orange skeins of yarn, and sweet crochet hook holder






The start of my first daughters bolero, It will widen as it goes down, and I would like to add some crochet flowers at the top.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment